Movie Review: Creed

A couple of days ago I watched the highly anticipated movie: Creed. Before I get into all the details though, I need to just say that Michael B. Jordan was so good (hot) in this movie. He looks unreal in it. He clearly worked hard for it.






So my issue with boxing movies is that they're all Cliche'd and end up pretty much the same way in the end. But this one was actually different, sort of.

My overall impression of the movie is that It was okay, I probably wouldn't watch it again if I'm being brutally honest. The movie is all about "legacy" and how Adonis Johnson ( Michael B.Jordan) plays the role of the son of World famous fighter, Apollo Creed. They certainly do look similar as well but I think the director could have been a bit more creative when it came to the storyline. I just thought he could have dragged it out more. Less of a story, more fights. In the movie there are only 2 official Fights which is a massive downfall. I was really disappointed with the Ending of the movie too, I dont want to spoil it for anyone so you'll just have to go see it for yourself.
Should you waste your money on watching it? No. So I advise that you find a link to it on-line

Id give it an overall rating of 2/5 stars.

Here's the official trailer to it:



-Meg

Comments

Popular Posts