Movie Review: How to be single






I came away feeling undecided about this one so if you don't want me wasting your time, long story short, I don't know how I feel about it.

 It is full of brilliant actors making all that better to watch. This movie stars the hilarious Rebel Wilson, Dakota Johnson from 50 shades of Grey, Leslie Mann who is also hilarious and known for starring in movies such as The Cable guy, 17 again, George of the jungle, knocked up and many more. Alison Brie also stars who has appeared in the following movies: Scream 4, the 5 year engagement and sleeping with other people.

So, first off, Rebel Wilson did not disappoint as per usual. She is hilarious in the movie and played her role as "Robin" really well. She plays the character of well... how do I put this?? Basically a slutty party animal. (In the nicest way possible, of course). I won't say no more about it because i dont want to ruin it for those of you who want to go see it, but haven't gone yet.

Dakota Johnson played the character of a girl named Alice who is a girl who never really experienced the single life so she wants to take a break for a while to see how it goes.. How did it go?? Well you'll just have to go see for yourself. (evil laugh). I actually really liked her in this though, I wasn't the biggest fan of hers before watching this one but now I'm quite a fan of hers now.

Onto Leslie Mann who I just love. For those of you who don't know of her, here's a picture of her. Leslie played the role of a woman who is sisters with Dakota Johnson in the movie. This is just another movie I loved her in. She's a doctor in the movie, also single and that's all I will say. Alison Brie,
 played the part of a single woman who spends her nights on her laptop in a bar stealing their WiFi and not giving any shits. I remember seeing her in other movies but she has had a dramatic transformation since the last time I watched her on screen. She looks amazing! Anyway, back to the movie, yep I thought she was a bit of a pointless character really. I just didn't get it, but like I said above, you'll have to go see if to decide for yourself.

So my overall opinion of this movie is that It was quite a funny movie, mainly because of Rebel Wilson and that I enjoyed it because it was different to other ones I've seen. It was clichéd but that is expected. I have to say I'm really undecided about it. It was good, but It was soppy in some parts. It was funny, heartfelt.. It was good, but I wouldn't say it was brilliant. I think I'll need to watch it again. This was the worst review ever because it didn't really tell what I thought of the movie, LOL. I just think that if Rebel Wilson wasn't in it, it would be shite.

heres the trailer: Trailer

Id rate the movie: maybe 7/10

Comments

Popular Posts